Cat’s Best – Smart Pellets 10Kg/ 20L Clumping ECO cat litter
One bag last one cat up to 5 months – for long-haired cats
NO SMELL! The cat litter that functions like a natural germ and odour trap
Excellent odour control, compostable (even the packaging) and 100 Percent biodegradable. Made in Germany from 100 Percent renewable organic fibre without artificial or chemical additives.
No living trees are cut down to produce this litter!
– Mini Power Pellets for long-haired cats with reduced tracking
– Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat 20 weeks i.e. 1 cat uses about 1 litre of Cat’s Best per week
– Dramatically less waste, expands 1:7 when clumping, only soiled litter is removed
– Easier to transport: For the same output, approx. only 1/3 of the weight of mineral products!
– Waste clumps can be disposed of in the normal household toilet
(be sure to check your local disposal regulations!)
– Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles, rodents, birds, etc. where absorption and smell control is important
100 Percent natural organic fibre
CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets is a pure natural product, produced from 100 Percent renewable organic fibre – raw material without artificial or chemical additives. To produce CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets we only use finest organic fibres, which come from untreated, domestic fir and spruce wood.
Made from PEFC-certified secondary raw wood materials – no trees are felled to make Cat’s Best!
Compostable and 100 Percent biodegradable
At the same time, our plant fibre products are subject to the environmentally compatible natural biological cycle, from the plant seedling to the biological decomposition of the product. CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets is not just compostable, it is one hundred percent biodegradable. CAT’S BEST Smart Pellets consists 100 Percent of renewable plant fibres and is supplied in an environmentally friendly paper bag.
– To reduce tracking, place some astro-turf (artificial grass) under the litter tray that sticks out around half a meter
– The initial depth of the litter should be about 10cm and the diameter of the litter tray 1.5 times the size of the cat
– If the urine clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray, top up
– After 4-6 weeks dust can build up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter, needs sieving
– Sieve the litter with a fine plastic sieve, clean out the litter tray and return the unused litter into the tray
– Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer to do their different types of business in separate trays
Note: The domestic toilet is not suitable for the disposal and residual emptying of used cat litter tray materials. Please dispose of the rest of the litter tray content with the compost or bio-waste container.