– as a daily multivitamin, prebiotic, mineral and herbal supplement
– when you feed a raw, BARF or home-cooked diet
– to help to maintain a healthy, glossy coat
– to help to manage joint health
– to help maintain healthy bones
– to assist in managing good digestion
A natural pet supplement with vitamins, prebiotics, minerals and herbs
– A blend of herbs, vitamins, probiotics and omega oils to supplement your pet?s diet
Everypet Formula contains:
Vitamin A has many roles
– helping with night vision and gene expression being just two.
Spirulina is a blue green algae
– It is a source of amino acids, proteins, fats, vitamins and co-factors.
– Animals deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
– Taurine is an amino acid which are are the building blocks the body uses to make proteins
– It is an essential amino acid for cats.
– Chia seed provides a near ideal ration of Omega-3 and and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, as well as many other vitamins and minerals
– Both of these play an important role in the maintenance of joint health.
– Diatomaceous Earth is thought to help maintain digestive balance.
– Vitamin D3 controls the Calcium balance in the blood.
– MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
– Fructo-oligosaccharides are a prebiotic and provides food for the good bacteria in the gut.
– An essential mineral.
– Iron deficiency can lead to a weakened immune system.
– Copper is an essential mineral needed for a number of body processes including the formation of collagen, bone and connective tissue.
– Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) also helps with the production of ATP which is the carrying molecule for energy
– It also supports fat and amino acid digestion.
– Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is required for the pet?s body to manufacture ATP, the carrying molecule for energy.
– Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is an essential vitamin, involved in mood support, amongst other things.
– Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin, necessary for the normal function of nerve cells.
– Crude Protein (13.6%)
– Crude Fibre (3.3%)
– Crude Ash (55%)
– Crude Oils and Fats (0.6%)
– Moisture Content (10.12%)
– Magnesium (16 000 mg/kg)
– Sulphur (0.97%),
– Small pets [ – Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1 level tsp
– Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
– Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 2 heaped tsps (10g)
– A 200g tub will last one large dog 40 days.
Please take care:
– Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction.
– This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.