Purl Freshness No 2 is a moisturising, conditioning deodorant spray for pets with antibacterial action.
It has a spicy, aromatic fragrance and is very useful for dogs or cats with dry skin or a dry coat.
What can you use Purl Freshness Spray for?
- For dogs or cats with dry skin and coat as it moisturises and at the same time reduces itch and discomfort.
- As a deodoriser for pets with bad body odour — the fragrance can last up to 5 days, depending on the type of coat and behaviour of the pet.
- As an aid when grooming, to make brushing easier.
- When animals cannot be bathed.
How does Purl Freshness work?
- It contains triclosan, an effective broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent with long-lasting activity, which protects the coat and skin against micro-organisms which could cause bad odours.
- It also contains hydrating and softening agents which help to retain moisture and keeps the skin and coat soft (reducing the cycle of itching and irritation).
- The base is quick-drying — once it has evaporated it leaves a fine, non-greasy, non-sticky film on the coat of the pet.
How do you use PURL Freshness?
Apply Purl Freshness Spray to the coat to just moisten it, then groom using a brush.